Random thought 2: I was looking back at pics and Will's legs in his 1 month pics were so long and skinny! I feel like Jackson's are short and chunky.. I love them! I think he is still going to be tall, but I definitely think he will be a stout little guy! :)
Random thought 3: If I could stay home with Jackson come August and still send Will to school, I think I would totally do it. Now, I don't say that because I don't want to spend time with Will, but he needs SO much socialization! He is a fireball of energy, and this is a crucial time in development.. I'd hate to feel like I didn't "teach" him what he needs to learn.
Random thought 4: Tantrums. I hate tantrums. I know it is a 2-year old's way of finding their independence and yet not being able to verbalize everything they want to say.. but GOSH. Can we please go one day without a meltdown? Michael and I are really having to dig deep to have patience with him.. but then he goes and does something really funny or sweet and it reminds us that he is still our favorite big brother!
Random thought 5: I am completely paranoid that Jackson is going to suffocate. This doesn't stop me from letting him nap on his belly, but I am like overly anxious that I am going to look over at him and he isn't going to be breathing and I'll have to tell the cops, "I just had to pee.." or something else insignificant that I "had" to do which is why I left his side. I almost want to buy one of those monitors that detect movement, but they are freaking expensive.. and plus, at night, he sleeps on his back like he is suppose to. I just think I've watched too many episodes of Law and Order: SVU and too many babies have been dead.. I can't imagine if that were to happen to me.
Random thought 6: That last thought was kind of dreary so here are some of the cute/funny things Will has said lately:
- {in my pajamas} "I like your dress, mommy.. where you get it?" --he is very complementary lately
- "I just like it sometimes." --this is his new answer to anything that I say "no, you like it!"
- me: "what did you do today?" will: "anything." --he mixes up anything and nothing
- me: "what letter is this?" will: "B, like Bryce's name." --he associates letters with kids at school
- "I'm a teacher. I go to school, you go to work. Bye, have a good day" --when playing outside in his car
- me: "how do you spell your name?" will: " W, L, L, L my name."
- "NOOOO, I. NOT. HAVE. TO. GO. PEE. PEE.!!!" --now scream it, and that is what we hear
- he loves Chick-fil-a "bissicks" and seeing "the chicken guy." --Michael, stop going to CFA for breakfast..
- "hello" in a British accent.. not sure where he got that from.
- he takes after his daddy and enjoys thunderstorms.. "you hear the boom boom?" {thunder}
- "look MOMMY. I do circus."

Amy, He's getting SO big!!! Both your boys are too cute!
ReplyDelete