..Jackson is not related to me. Homeboy is chill.. hardly cries except when super tired or hungry. Not even last night when naked and put into a real bath did he cry.. he actually kind of like it {I'm assuming}. He cried a little when we took him out of the bath, but dern it was cold.. I'd cry too.. but sure as a whirl, as soon as he was bundled up in a towel, he was fine. Who is this kid? I do believe that Will lost his mind when we gave him his first bath.. are our two boys complete opposites? So far Will is long, lean, blonde, and wide open. Jackson is stout, chunky, dark haired, and cool as a cucumber.. I guess only time will tell, but I am so looking forward to seeing how Jackson's personality plays out! Could he be so laid back because I was so laid back during this pregnancy? I have to admit, I was pretty nonchalant about most everything.. maybe it rubbed off. :) Anywho- here is our cutie pie in his first "real" bath!
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment