CHECK.
Will is now OFFICIALLY a potty trained little boy. He only wears diapers at night, and 99% of the time, he wakes up dry. We went to Olivia's birthday party on Sunday at McDonald's and I was super worried about having him in undies. He played and 3 times he came out and told me he had to go pee or poop. He didn't actually poop when we were there, but he finally did once we got home.. thank goodness, because Jackson has been stopped up for a few days.. what is up with that?! Saturday night we went out to celebrate Michael's 30th bday. We went to dinner, movie, and out downtown to a local brewery. I have to admit, it was pretty difficult leaving Jackson over night with my mom - I was super anxious about if I had enough milk stored (I had plenty), and how many times she would have to get up with him (she had more issues with Will getting up having to pee and then not wanting to go back to his bed). My poor mom looked exhausted when I picked them up Sunday. Then we went to Olivia's party. Then that night we went over to Jon and Arica's for a game night in honor of Arica's 30th bday. It was a big birthday weekend! We had a great
at-home-in-the-plastic-pool Memorial Day,but it took Will about 3 hours to finally sit down in the water.... crazy kid. I hope when we take him to a real pool he'll do a little better! But, today, everything is back to normal (thank goodness).
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

Happy dancing for you! Woooo hooo!!!! That's great!
ReplyDelete