Wednesday, April 25, 2012



Stats:  
Weight - 9lbs, 8oz (71%)
Length - 21.5in (78%)
Head - 14.75in (57%)

He even showed off and rolled from his tummy to  his back while the doctor was checking him out.  She goes, "are you sure he's not 1 month already?!"  I had to reply, "well, he was in there long enough - he might be.."

Eating Habits:  Every 2-3 hours during the day, and 3-4 hours at night.  He HAS to burp afterwards otherwise he is miserable.  He has only spit up a handful of times, which is such a (lovely) difference compared to Will. 

Sleeping Habits:  He will stay awake for an hour or so every once in a while.  He likes to get milk drunk and just pass out.  He is sleeping in the bassinet at night swaddled.  During the day he will sleep in his little comfy chair or curled up on someone.  

New Tricks:  He is starting to be more vocal and coo more.  He will follow your face if you move it side to side.

Not so fun:  He gets the hiccups allllll the tiiiiime.  Bless his heart.  He also is not a huge fan of riding in the car.  He will stay content if the car is moving, but once it stops, he lets you know that he doesn't like it.  He is also a mealtime pooper.  I will change his diaper in the middle of the night before feeding, and sure enough, as soon as I feed, he starts pooping.  I change again, and BOOM poops again.  I wish he would do it all at once!

What I am loving most about this stage:  He is so cuddly and smells so good (even though we only bathe him once a week.. but I guess compared to a toddler who always smells like mulch, anything smells good). 

No comments:

Post a Comment