We had the whole fam together today at our house for Easter (minus Nana). Good food, good times. And, the first time we've all been together since Will's bday. Will was in his usual crazy mood and showing off all his tricks. He loves hiding and looking for Easter eggs - so much that I think we did it 4 times today. His Uncle "Jawn" is probably his favorite person in the world because he wrestles and throws him in the air. Speaking of in the air, cheerleading was on T.V. and Will took a liking to it. He made me put him on my knees and he lifted his arms in the air to a High V. Don't worry, son. You didn't do it enough that it made your daddy worried that you'd be on the sidelines instead of in the game. :)
*This begins the nasty part, FYI* During lunch, Will wasn't eating much and wanted to get down to play. He kept saying, "I not pooping" which is usually his sign for he did poop. We checked and he was clean. Then, all of a sudden, he started doing his poopy dance and I rushed him to the bathroom where he pooped in his potty. One little "banana" after another. But, he wasn't done.. and took a HUGE poop in the potty. It was one of those that you had to call other people in to look at because you can't believe it sized poops. The rest of the day, he proceeded to tell us 3 more times that he had to go potty and he even pottied on the real potty using a seat. So proud! Now, let's hope it keeps up once baby J gets here.
Speaking of the baby, tomorrow is the day. My mind is filled with mixed emotions. On one hand, I am really excited to meet this little fella. I am way ready to not be pregnant anymore. But, I am also very anxious about being induced and nervous about how it is all going to go. I'm also pretty uneasy about now having 2 babies. It is a whole new ballgame with 2 kids, from what I understand. But, overall, I am very happy that the time is ticking closer. I'm for real taking an Ambien because I don't think I will sleep otherwise. Hopefully we will get a call around 6:30 saying to come on in! (but knowing the Fansler luck, we won't get to go until mid-afternoon..)
I guess the next post will be with the arrival of my new little snugglebutt! :)
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment