Saturday, October 30, 2010

Short and Sweet

Our Week Summary...

1) Is anyone else confused about what day to do Trick-or-Treating like I am?! I mean, I would think the parents would want to do it tonight (saturday) so that the kids aren't up late on a sugar high for school on Monday.. I dunno.. I guess if people start ringing our doorbell, then we better get Will dressed.

2) I took (and PASSED, what what!) my Elementary Education PRAXIS {the test that tells you whether or not you can be certified to teach a subject}. Sooooo a career change might be in the cards?? We'll see.. I'll keep you posted.

3) I just found out some not so exciting news regarding Michael's health.. He is ok, but it is something that will have to be monitored. Forgive me for not giving a lot of details.. just keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

4) We went to the NCSU vs. FSU game on Thursday night.. Since I had a wittle baby last year, I didn't see much football.. and I live for N.C. State football!! I gave in and let Michael order season tickets this year and I was convinced that we wouldn't have time to go to games, but with our amazing parents offering to keep Will on game days, we have only missed one! And, a Thursday night game, ON ESPN, where we FRIGGIN' WON.. it was un-freakin-believable. We didn't get home until after midnight, so I'm pretty sure there is an NCSU fan on the Wake County School Board because they had planned a Teacher Workday on Friday.. Thank you, Wake County.

I peed myself a little on this play, because it was 4th and inches.. they had gone 3 and out on quarterback sneaks, and before the timeout, they had the field goal unit on the field... after the timeout, we saw Russell Wilson (QB) come out..and here was the result..



Needless to say, best game in a long time. :) GO PACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment