Ever stop to think that babies are a lot like dogs? Me neither, until the other day..
I realized that Will knows more words than Daisy.
1) Sit
2) Lay down
3) Hungry?
4) Outside
5) Upstairs
6) More?
7) Up/Down
8) Head/Ears
9) Bath time!
10) Dance!
It's too crazy that he is now understanding us! It blows my mind how quickly they learn stuff.. and a lot of it (I think) is due to the fact that he is around other kids all day.. and most are older.. so he picks up on things they do!
But...
He's sick. This time it's not teething.. it's legit snotty nose, coughing, sneezing, and pissy-ness. Something has been going around at daycare, which is really the only downside to being there.. all those germy kids. It's just terrible when he doesn't feel good, and then on top of that, he had a fever of around 105. Poor, pitiful baby. We've been keeping an eye on him and giving Tylenol and Advil to keep the fever under wraps. There's not much else we can do besides snuggle him.. and I'm always up for that. :)
On a side note.. three.. count them, THREE of my friends at school are preggers.. all due in May-July. It's in the water, I tell ya. But, as tempting as it is, we aren't there yet.. sure, I want to snuggle a newborn, and smell their yummy smell.. and go back to the days when you can just put them down and walk away.. lol. But, we're going to wait a little longer before trying again. My tickity-tock-clock is tickity-tocking but my logical side is winning.. Money.. Time.. Energy.. oy. All of the above are lacking! So, we'll see maybe in the spring.. ;)
Since I don't do monthly updates with William anymore.. here are some other cute things he is doing now: twisting hand to wave bye and puts a "1" in the air when he hears Special Agent Oso's song and it gets to "Step 1!"
Oh, we love some Playhouse Disney... Chuggington, Handy Manny, Phineus and Ferb, Micky Mouse Clubhouse.. It is forever on. I have the channel engraved in my mind. 290. I only know like 2 others: 331 (mtv) and 280 (tlc). That's impressive if I say so myself.
*insert Hot Dog Dance here* <-- how Micky Mouse Clubhouse say's BYE! :)
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment