Thursday, November 25, 2010

GoBbLe til you WoBbLe!


Almost 15 months


Happy
Thanksgiving! I am an incredibly blessed girl! First, I am thankful for my amazing family.

Michael, you are STILL my best friend. In January, we will have known each other for 10 years. I cannot wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for us! You are a wonderful dad, and Will and I are very thankful to have you in our lives!

William, you are the reason why I wake up in the morning.. no literally. You wake me up.. lol. Just kidding, boogsie! You are the cutest, funniest, cuddliest, sweetest, and smartest little boy!! I love you more and more every day, and we are so thankful that you are healthy and happy!

Mom, I love you more than you can ever imagine. If I can have as great as a relationship with Will as I have with you, then I will die happy. You are an awesome woman and have shown me that I can do anything I put my mind to. Thank you for moving closer and helping make my life easier :)

Kelly, Martha, Greg, Jennifer, and Jon - Each of you mean something special to us, and even though it might not get said enough, we are thankful that you are our family and we get to see you as often as we do!

And finally, the extended family called friends. Thank you for the laughs, advice, girls/guys-nights out, the shoulder to cry on, or the high-five when we need to share joy. You make our daily lives so much richer, and for that we are thankful. :)


Now, it's TURKEY TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment