BUT, since he just went to a doctors appointment, I thought I would put up his latest stats for your viewing pleasure.
Weight - 25lbs, 10oz (65%) <-- we've gone up!!
Length - 33.5 inches (97%) <-- exactly what Michael was @ 15 months..crazy!
Head - 19 3/8 inches (92%) <-- no interesting note, but dang! he's got a big head!
Apparently babies this age should be starting to say 5-15 single words.. so, it got me thinking.. what can Will say?? *and they may not be completely enunciated, but you can tell that's what he's trying to say*
1. Mama 2. Dada 3. Cat 4. More 5. Please 6. Upstairs 7. Yes 8. All 9. Done 10. One 11. Two 12. Three 13. Up 14. Down 15. That 16. Bye 17. Water 18. Cheese
I foresee a "My Child is an Honor Student @ FVES" in my future :) But, no, seriously. Every parent thinks their child is the smartest alive. I'm just blessed that so far he is on track developmentally.
Now, for the downside of Will lately. He has become a picky eater.. I wish I could list out 18 things that he would eat, but NOPE. Fruit, Chicken Nuggets, Milk, Cheese, Pancakes/French Toast, Cheerios, Goldfish, Yogurt...... yep. That's about it. Notice how there are no veggies in that mix.. :( The doctor said not to worry about it too much but to keep offering them. I can't help to think I'm being a bad momma by not making him eat veggies! Maybe it's just a phase? :-/ Other than the picky eating thing, he is STILL teething.. why can't all teeth just come in at one time? So annoying. His shirts are always wet from all the drool and he goes through periods where he wakes up at night crying. I feel so bad for him :( OH, and he has ANOTHER ear infection. It. is. awesome. I even bought this:


On a different note, here are a few recent pics and hopefully we will get to see Santa in the next couple of days so that I can get Christmas cards out!

No comments:
Post a Comment