Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fair!

Will went to his first ever N.C. State Fair today! He loved seeing the animals (especially the cows) and watching the massive amounts of people walk by him. But, we have learned, that he is not yet ready for fair rides.. and I was so excited too :( I bought all these ride tickets and was telling people, "Will is going to ride rides!!" Wellllllll.. yea. We waited in line for the "Wiggle Worm" and it looked harmless enough and I thought he would enjoy it.

Not so much. First, he was too small for the seat, so the bar didn't even come down on his legs because of my fat thighs. Then, once it started going around and it got bumpy, he was not having it. I'm pretty sure this picture will come back to haunt me some day, but dag-nabbit, it was funny..



Mom of the year.

So, then we tried the Carousel thinking that was harmless enough.. not to mention that he had ridden one before at the mall.. Same deal. I think the giant plastic horse bobbing up and down freaked him out - he wouldn't let go of me. Oh well. Maybe next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment