...oh it's blood.. awesome." - "oh really? wow.. well, he didn't cry or anything.. what a big boy!" - "uh.. yea.. ok Will, let's go clean you up.." <-- actual daycare convo this afternoon.
1. I have to say, the first time a momma see's her baby bleed, it is not easy. So, I had a mild freak out on the inside, and acted calm cool and collected on the outside.
2. I don't know about these toddler teachers. He was outside when I picked him up playing with his buddy Bryce in the playhouse and the teacher was sitting across the small kiddie playground. Go play with my kid. Thanks. They need to earn my love like the infant teachers. Ok, auto-bitch mode is off now.
ANYWAY, I got him all cleaned up and we went home. Thinking he maybe bit his lip or something, I didn't really pay much attention to it. But derned if it didn't start bleeding again. This time I got a little worried.. why is his mouth bleeding!? So it bled for a while, and then stopped. He seemed normal, which was even weirder.
After his bath, I was putting his diaper on and all of a sudden his chin is all red.. BLEEDING AGAAAAAAIN. GAAAAAH. This time Michael was home so he was seeing it for the first time. Will was crying and I was able to see in his mouth..
..MOLARS. ON BOTH SIDES. HOW LUCKY ARE WE?! And who knew that teething could cause bleeding like that?! Ok, well, I hope it's teething.. otherwise I suck at being a mom.
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment