http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-oD_zoeYuw
Will is now walking!! It is crazy! I swear it seems like yesterday that he was just a lush who couldn't sit up by himself. Funny how time flies. And, daycare has started transitioning him to the toddler room. If I haven't mentioned how much I love my daycare (HollySpringsSchoolForEarlyEducation shout out!!), then now is the perfect opportunity.. I LOVE YOU!! When I came to pick him up today, there was a lady in there playing a guitar and all the infants were sitting in their bouncy seats, bumbos, jumperoos, or whatever, listening to her sing and tell stories. She even had puppets! They said Will loved it and was dancing and clapping! You have to love days like that when you go to pick up your little one and they aren't screaming and dying to come to you... Will was just smilin' and chillin'. You could tell he had a good day!! :)
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment