Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

I swear.. Will has not been himself. And he hasn't been himself for a while now. I think I remember thinking that he was teething like 2 months ago.. and uh, yea.. still thinking it..

Now he's got the official chin rash from drool and the snotty nose and whiny attitude.. and homeboy decided to wake up at 3:30 last night and I could not for the life of me get him to go back to sleep. Finally at 4:30, I put him in the crib with a toy and said peace out. Does he not remember that I am working again?! 5:50 comes awfully early when you just got back to sleep..

So yea, I don't know what this kid's problem is. I don't see any teeth.. his ears don't seem to be bothering him.. and he's eating fine.. Blaaah.. All I hope is that for his birthday party Sunday afternoon, that he gets back to his normal, happy, silly self.

"cheese"

"talking" to me through the plate.. crazy kid.


His new favorite toy to play with is the grocery cart he is borrowing from his buddy Warren. He loves to go "shopping!" :-p


No comments:

Post a Comment