Saturday, September 11, 2010

I hate nothing more than a sick baby.

Will Friday afternoon when I picked him up from daycare :(

We went back to the doctor - saw him all of 5 minutes.. not sure why they couldn't work us in earlier for that.. whatever. He looked in Will's ears again and said that he saw some puss so, they were definitely infected. He said he had pink eye, so the antibiotic that the first doc put him on wouldn't take care of that, so he switched it up to a different antibiotic. He said he should have started feeling better in 24 hours... uh yea right. Last night we went out to watch my high school's varsity football game, and Will was in good spirits so we thought he was feeling better.. then today he was fine until about 10am and the fussing didn't stop until about 10 minutes ago when he went to bed (7:30). Now just his right eye looks pink, but you can tell he doesn't feel well. His nose has been running non-stop today, so hopefully he doesn't have a cold on top of all of it. I'm hoping he feels better tomorrow because Michael leaves on a business trip until Wednesday night leaving me as a single mommy - not to mention that I can't send him to daycare with pink eye.. arrrrg.

Will learning some football from Daddy at the FVHS game

No comments:

Post a Comment