I got two calls and a text message update today from Will's daycare. They are so wonderful and were worried about him because he wasn't eating hardly anything. So, with the second call, I arranged for someone to cover my 4th period and I took off to get him. Bless his heart. His eyes were pink and he looked PITIFUL!! You could tell he didn't feel well. I took him by the doctor and they were like, "well, we can fit you in at 4." And then I said that he has had a fever for 2 days, puked last night, red eyes, etc etc, so they sent a nurse out to talk to us and pretty much she agreed- come back at 4.... I'm not sure how I feel about that. I understand that there are appointments for a reason, but I can't imagine that you are THAT busy that my boogsie couldn't get seen right then. I mean, I know there were a whopping 3 other kids in the waiting room and all..... Ugh. Anyway, we will be heading back there in a short bit. We'll keep ya updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment