Thursday, August 12, 2010

Was this really me?


HOLY CRAP. And I have to tell you.. I am glad I was not pregnant this summer because I feel like it has been exceptionally hot here in N.C. It is so CRAZY to think that one year ago I looked like that, and now that little alien growing inside of me is about to turn 1 year old.. I still get sappy when he gets the hiccups because I remember how often he got them inside of me. They were obnoxious, but I kind of miss those little twitches! Anyway- Boogs starts his new daycare on Monday and I am taking his stuff over there tomorrow.. I'm hoping by staying for a little bit and letting him explore that it won't be as hard on him Monday.. Good think Michael will be dropping him off because I have..

JURY DUTY. I have to admit though.. I'm kind of excited.. what if it's like a MURDER?! Now, I really hope it's not because I don't want to be on jury duty forever.. especially since school is starting.. but yea.. doin' my civil duty as a good American. :)

Anyway. Crazy. I was huge. Weird. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a LOT for reminding me about the growth that will soon be sticking out from my belly! You looked great though, seriously!

    ReplyDelete