Monday, November 23, 2009

Last week of freedom..

This is my last Monday as a stay-at-home mom.. I have mixed emotions.. on one hand I am excited to go back to work and be with my friends and have some "Amy" time.. but on the other hand, I am very nervous about him going to daycare and I'm sure I'm going to miss the heck out of him!! I was filling out his daycare info sheet this morning and on the "Likes/Dislikes" section, I was almost writing a book.. "he likes to be swaddled, but he hates the swing. He wakes up after 45 minutes into every nap so you'll have to do X, Y, and Z to get him back to sleep.. yadda yadda." I think I just worry because I don't want him to be a burden on the people keeping him. I don't want them to go to sleep each night saying, "crap. Will is coming back again tomorrow.." He is such a sweetie and a joy to be around when he is not crabby.. it is just unfortunate that he is crabby most of the day due to his lack of daytime sleep. Why can't we get over this 45 minute hump!? I don't get it.. he is sleeping better and better at night, but for whatever reason, he does not want to be asleep during the day. Maybe I'm just too exciting.. he loves to play with me and doesn't want to miss out on anything :) Yea, that's it. I'll take it as a complement. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment