Friday, September 18, 2009

Cabeza, hombros, rodillas, pies.. rodillas, pies..

He is now 2 weeks old.. 9lbs 2oz with a 14 7/8 inch head circumference (which puts him in the 75th percentile for both) and he is 21 7/8 inches long which is the 90th percentile. Michael was a long baby too, so I guess that is who he is getting it from :) His check up at the doctor went great - he cries for a bit, but then is calm as can be and I think the doc appreciates this! He did manage to poop twice while we were there..so that was fun. Speaking of poop, Daisy also got into a grocery bag of dirty diapers and left me a nice mess all over the living room floor. She was in time out for a while because cleaning up poop once is one thing - having to clean it up twice is another. We are getting into a more stable routine. He tends to sleep longer stretches during the day, but will sleep about an hour and a half at a time at night. He usually wakes up at 11:30, 1:30, 3:30, and 5:30 and nurses for 30 minutes each time. I am getting use to it, but it gets hard during those last two feedings. On a brighter note, I think I will only have to lose 15 or so pounds to get back to where I was when I was in shape -- the months prior to pregnancy I would not consider myself "in shape" since I was coaching and my schedule was all wacky and I was eating more fast food than I ever have before.

Anyway, here are some more pictures from William's first 2 weeks at home!!








No comments:

Post a Comment