



Our good friends Jamie, Emily, Shelby, Elizabeth, and Felecia threw us a baby shower this past weekend. Everything was jungle-sport themed..even the toothpicks on some of the food were topped with tiny footballs and soccer balls! We are so blessed to have people in our lives that not only care about us, but have already been so generous toward our soon-to-be baby. We finally got all our nursery bedding so we put that in. Michael also finished staining the shelf for his room so we hung that this week as well. Everything is coming together! I have been spending some time getting ready for school - meaning, planning out the semester for my sub and getting all the necessary papers organized for her to be able to take over my classes with no problem. Now that all of the showers are done, we have a good idea of what are MUST haves before Will arrives. This is the fun part for me -- researching which places have what we need and for the lowest cost. Michael thinks I am a little obsessed...but I call it thrifty! We are borrowing a few things from friends as well to try and keep cost down, considering I haven't made that much money this summer and I will be receiving nothing during my 5 weeks of unpaid leave this fall. Needless to say, I do not think "we need a new tv" will be coming out of Michael's mouth for the first time this year :) I can't believe we only have 6 weeks left.. well, that is if I go until my due date, which most people don't.. Oh well.. So much to look forward to! Can't wait to meet him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment