Monday, July 13, 2009

Winston Area Baby Shower! 7/11/09





We are so thankful to have a wonderful family and family friends to throw us a baby shower in the Winston area! William received many fun gifts and TONS of cute clothes! He has a better wardrobe than Michael or I do! It was definitely fun opening all of the gifts and visiting with everyone who was able to come. I think everyone was surprised at how big I have become since the last time they saw me was at Aunt Jen's wedding 2 months ago! This weekend we will be taking our "babymoon" trip to Myrtle Beach-- one last hoorah as just Amy and Michael before baby comes! Grandma Holly is going to be nice enough to stay at our house and watch the "kids" (Daisy and Duke that is) while we are out of town. This summer is going by so fast, and it seems like in no time we will be coming home from the hospital with our bundle of joy! We can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment