Our good friend Jamie and her 1 yr old daughter Olivia (who shares the same bday as Michael! and she is resting her hand on her future boyfriend..haha)
My patriotic flag cake and it was yummmmmy
Michael holding Olivia at the fireworks.. what a good daddy he will be :)
In Fuquay, they celebrate on the 3rd, so we had a cookout with some good friends and then watched fireworks. It was much less hassle than in years past, which is wonderful being almost 7 months pregnant! Michael and I are starting to realize how close it is getting to September! It seems like every day we say, "gosh, we need to do *insert task here*" like setting up an initial meeting with the pediatrician, getting the hospital paperwork in, finish the nursery..etc. Today at the grocery store we even bought some diapers and wipes because we had coupons. I guess that will become an every week occurance. Next week is our baby shower in Winston-Salem and we are really excited!! Then, the next week, we planned a "babymoon" in Myrtle Beach to spend some time on vacation alone before Lil Will comes into town. THEN, the next weekend, is my shower in Raleigh.. July is going to be super busy, but it is all for fun reasons :) This week I go back to the doctor for a check-up, and I will continue to go every 2 weeks until it gets really close. He is definitely an active mover and prefers to put his entire body on my right side. He also enjoys kicking me in the ribs which is SUPER FUN.. I feel short of breath alot of the time, but other than that, this has been a pretty easy 3rd trimester so far. I just hope it stays that way :)




Wow! What a beautiful belly pictures!! Congratulations. I loved taking pics of my big tummy asweel when I was pregnant. Two weeks ago I made a poster about my belly story in my little boy room, i thinkit's a great memory! Have you thought about the name? I took ages to choose mine (Marlow) and after several reserch online I vote http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ as the best venue. I'm looking forward to reading you next post. Jo
ReplyDelete