It's getting close!! School starts in 2 weeks, and Little Will could make his grand appearance anytime after then... Where did these 8 months go?? The nursery is practically complete (thanks to Michael and Grandpa Greg for hanging curtains and the monitor) so that makes me feel better. There are so many things to wash, sterilize, organize, etc.. I want to get it all done before school starts back - We'll see how that goes. :) I go to the doctor again on Thursday.. I can't wait to see the weight gain this time.... *sarcasm* He is definitely not as active as he use to be - I think he is running out of room. He does get the hiccups occasionally which makes me laugh because I get the hiccups ALL THE TIME! I wonder if they can tell how big he is.. I would like to be able to prepare myself if he is going to be a big boy :) Anyway - cheerleading tryouts start today, so I am going for moral support.. it is kind of sad to give up my squad, but obviously there are more important things going on this fall!
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment