..I'm so impatient!! I didn't use to think that I wanted him to come early because of school, but after meeting the students that I have this semester, I was ready for maternity leave after Day 1. I had my 38 week appt this afternoon and I was only 1 cm dialated and 50% effaced.. it was kinda disappointing! I know it doesn't mean anything because really I could go anytime but I thought it would be more than that. Oh well.. he'll come when he's ready.. I'm thinking some walking is in order at night to get this process moving along :) If my back didn't hurt so bad these last few weeks I wouldn't be so impatient, but when you wake up and have back pain and it doesn't go away until you go to sleep - you can't help but get cranky. Hopefully he will be here sooner than later..
No comments:
Post a Comment