-can go from sitting up to lying on his belly
-is trying really hard to crawl
-loves feeding himself Cheerios
-laughs at EVERYTHING Will does
-loves taking a bath and splashing in the water
-is obsessed with Daisy
-is still waking up at night to eat... *sigh* and goes to bed around 6:30 every night
-scrunches his nose up when he is really excited and smiles at you :)
-does this little "hey you.." arm stick out thing.. it is the cutest thing ever.. it's like he' saying "no, you're cute! no, I love you!" or something similar..
-is eating Stage 2 fruits, veggies, and mixes
-loves when Will goes "I'mma get that belly!" and then blows on it
-still loves snuggling ad loves his mommy the best ;)
I just finished our Christmas cards tonight on Photoshop.. here is the final result!
Will has already got a video from Santa reminding him to "try a little harder" so he can stay on the Nice list. We are having issues with him at school listening to the teachers and playing too rough on the playground. He is trying to emulate super heros or whatever and "fight bad guys" but sometimes pushing each other down is frowned upon. I think they're just boys being boys.. now the not listening part, we are dealing with that at home too. Oy.. Terrible Twos, Tantrum Threes.. what will the 4th year bring for us.. Here's hoping Jackson is a little easier.. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment