Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

It was an unusual Christmas holiday to say the least.  First, my mom got the flu.  We were suppose to do Christmas Eve at her house, but she was NOT feeling up to it.  So, we decided to surprise Baba and the rest of the Fansler Fam and go to Winston-Salem early.  Seems like no big deal, right?  Well.. it wouldn't have been if Santa didn't have to then travel to Baba's house.. and since Will had asked for a Power Wheels for Christmas, Santa was having to make some adjustments to his plan to make sure Will's car got delivered on Christmas Day.. But, we got there, Santa came, everyone was happy.. Except Jon and Jennifer who had also gotten sick.. and then Christmas night when Jackson got sick and puked all over me.. and then the day after Christmas when Michael and his dad were both sick.. by the 2nd day following Christmas, I was about tired of sickness and ready to get home.  I drove back with Jackson and Michael stuck around a little longer and then brought Will back in the other car. The next day was Friday and I had promised to take Will to a local bounce place.  It was nice to get out of the house and let him get some energy out.  My sister was also busting a gut to do presents with the kids, so that night I went to my mom's (who was STILL in bed.. it had been over a week since she first started feeling bad) and brought my sister and the whole buttload of presents to our house.  We Skyped with mom while opening gifts, and it just wasn't the same.  It was the first time in 29 yrs that I haven't been with my mom on Christmas :(   Anywho, Christmas is over.. my boys are spoiled.. Jackson loves wrapping paper.. and we still don't have floors.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment