Sunday, September 25, 2011

hi stranger.

I am so behind on blogging.. but honestly, there has not been anything exciting since Will's birthday to report on. He has picture day this week at school, and a visit to his doctor for his 2 yr visit, so after that, I will have some new info :)

I am so happy to see the tiredness associated with this second pregnancy going away. I didn't think I was going to make it for a while. Between teaching, Will, cooking, cleaning, and online statistics, I didn't have energy to do anything. But, now I feel like I have more energy and some of that might be attributed to going to bed at the same time as most 3 yr olds.. but whatev. :)

I am ready to find out what this little peanut inside of me is.. I want to get started on nursery things, and buy a "Big Brother" shirt and a "Little ____" shirt.. and decide on names. Everyone keeps asking, "what do you think it is?" Honestly, I'm sure it'll be a boy. If it's a girl, I might pee my pants. And, that pee might be a little because I am a little apprehensive about raising a girl.. they have crevices that boys do not have that you have to keep clean.. and you have to keep them from becoming a stripper.. and you have to worry about their psycho self-esteem issues that come in their teen years.. But, I would get to buy cute outfits.. and get everything monogrammed.. and do hair :)

But I do imagine us with 2, blonde haired-blue eyed boys.. maybe the next one will have Michael's face shape and my shortness.

We'll see :) I'm 13 weeks now, and I anticipate it being around halloween that I find out! Soooo excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment