Saturday, October 1, 2011

Will - 2 year stats!

Weight: 29.5 lbs (63%)
Length: 36.75 in (94%)
Head: 20 in (92%)
BMI: 15.3 (14%)

What does all this data tell you? Will is still a healthy, tall, skinny, boy. The doctor did say, however, that he is getting an overbite because of his passy and we need to cut it. So, last night, we collected his passys, put them in a baggie, and put them in the mailbox to send to babies. He is obsessed with mail right now, ever since he started watching Blue's Clues and they sing the mail song. Everyday when we get home, he has to get the mail, and say "MAAAAAIL." He didn't ask for the passys last night before bed - but he did have a hard time getting settled. Michael finally told him, "if you're quiet, I'll go try and find mama." He laid there and eventually fell asleep. I kind of felt bad for lying to him, but then again, I didn't lie to him. That's on Dada. He woke up at 3am calling out for me, so I went in, told him to lay down, tucked him in, rubbed his back for a minute, and told him I'd see him after night night. Didn't hear a peep until 7am.

Now, nap today was a different story. We were trying to get him down early so he could come to the football game today, and he was not having it. He even told me "passys for baby in mailbox" so I think he was remembering what we did last night. I eventually just rocked him to sleep, which I probably haven't done since he was an infant. It was a bit different now that he's 3 feet tall!

Speaking of 3 feet tall.. SOMEONE is old enough to ride fair rides!! I wonder if this year will be better than last.. remember this?

Here are some other Will tid-bits:
  • Says "poop nugget" when he has a poop... that was all my teaching..
  • Loves to pretend play -- will bring you a credit card ("money") and say he wants some "kickin nuggets" and then pretends to eat them. He'll also pick up a baby and rock it, give it milk, and put it to sleep.
  • Requests "muh-inns" (muffins) every morning for breakfast
  • Is very possessive, and if you try and take something of his, he'll tell you "not nice mama!"
  • Tries to speak so fast that sometimes he ends up stuttering
  • Is in love with football.
  • Has not peed/pooped in potty yet.. Oy.
  • Knows to look for cars when crossing the street, and if you're walking on the road he says "road, hold mama hand." But derned if once you get off the road he goes "no road, no mama hand."
  • Loves singing his ABCs
  • Always says the baby in mama's belly is a boy and that he's playing with blocks.. !?
  • Our favorite game right now is "the alligator get me!" or "bear! right dere!" and we have to hide from the bear that's in our living room...
  • He is so fun, but oh so tiresome. :)

As far as Baby Dos is going.. I don't think it likes pickles. Or anything really acidic, spicy, or down right yummy. Seems like I get a stomach ache after every meal, which really sucks. I still haven't gained any weight, but I think it's because I started 10lbs over weight, so that's good at least. I have broken out the maternity pants, which is a lot sooner than I had to do last time. Everything else is going fine :)

Alright, I'm going to try and rest before Baby Uno wakes up..



No comments:

Post a Comment