Saturday, September 10, 2011

Will's 2nd Bday EXTRAVAGANZAAAA





Having a kid on Labor Day weekend just means he gets 3 days of celebration instead of one.. lol..

Friday at school he got a wicked cool hat celebrating his milestone. And, he got visits from Baba, Papa, Nana, and Hojo! Nana just cracks him up!



Saturday we took Will (and the WHOLE) family to the N.C. State game. Since State will always hold a special place in mine and Michael's hearts, it was great to be able to spend his 2nd birthday doing something that we love. He loved finding Mr. Wuf and now any time we mention football, he goes "Meer Wolf?"



Sunday was his actual party day. We reserved a shelter at a park and did it up Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed. We had hot dogs since Will's favorite part of the show is doing the Hot Dog Dance :) He got tons of presents, and we are so blessed.



Monday was a lazy day and boy did we need it. We did take him to Toys R Us to pick out one present - he got a kids digital camera since he loves seeing my camera and looking at the pictures on it. He hasn't quite mastered the look through the hole AND press the button. In time...

It was also weird being back in the Babies R Us section looking at cribs and bedding.. I can't believe another one is on the way! I'm super excited, but honestly, I'm too tired most of the time to even focus on it! I'm 11 weeks and looking fat. I can fit into some post-Will pants so I haven't broken out maternity yet.. but I bet it won't be long. I guess we'll find out what parts Baby Dos has by Halloween :)

Ok, gotta go-- my TWO year old has gotten into my china cabinet drawers and has pulled out serving utinsils. He just attacked Special Agent Oso with some tongs..

No comments:

Post a Comment