Monday, August 1, 2011

Cute things about Will :)

Not everything is cute, and this kid has his days.. but he says and does some of the cutest things..

When you go, "I love you," he goes "I love you too Momma." <3

"Will hide!" which consists of him putting his head under a blanket.. then if you go "Where's Will" he goes "I dunno."

"Help Momma" - if I am trying to do anything, he wants to help me :) And, then, he remembers everything that he helped with ("help Dada" when looking at the baby gate, "Gran Gran help Momma" when I close the curtains b/c she helped me hang them).. Kid has a memory like a steel trap)

If he gets a "boo boo" or just stubs his toe, he wants me to kiss it and it is magically better.

Any time he sees letters on anything, he breaks out in "a-d-a-d-a-b-d, w-x-y-and-z" {he kind of forgets the other letters in the middle}

Kid loves to sing. Everything. And he has started holding notes for a really long time..lol.. it is actually really funny.


August 15th marks back to day care :( I'm going to miss the little booger.

No comments:

Post a Comment