Sunday, August 7, 2011

clothes/bday

Will has too many clothes. I was organizing them today because previously they had just been shoved into old diaper boxes, and his closet was looking a littttttle craaazy.. I was armed with 6 rubbermaid containers, and that wasn't even enough.. I gave up.

I am also starting to plan Will's bday.. it is enjoyable, but also a pain. I am trying to get all my ducks in a row without spending a ton of money.. Michael veto-d me making his cupcakes.. I thought it would be fun and save us some $.. whatevaaa.. I'll Martha Stewart it somehow else...

1 comment:

  1. Making cupcakes is SO easy... and you can get little picks with cute pictures on them, which eliminates the need to really decorate them! I say give it a shot... they're going to be eaten by a bunch of kids anyway, and I bet Will loves them! :)

    ReplyDelete