Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sad.

Tomorrow Will starts back at daycare.. Wednesday is when I have to be back at work (sigh), so I thought it would be better to get him started back before I had to be back just in case there were any snags...

Yea, well, I definitely was bawling like a baby in the car this afternoon. I think it is a mixture of just feeling so relaxed and happy this summer with him, and being able to do so many fun things (beach, museums, bounce houses, etc), mixed with having to return to reality of work.

It is definitely not easy being a SAHM, and there were days where I just needed a break, but, he has grown up so much this summer and I loved seeing it. Once again, it puts things in perspective of what is important..

So. Boo. Here is a pic of his first day last year. I'll post one of him tomorrow and how it went..


No comments:

Post a Comment