
Yesterday I converted Will's crib to a toddler bed (took off front and attached a railing).. He was really excited about the change because he could crawl in and out of bed.. but that was until it was time for "night night." At that point, he pitched a fit.. He walked around the room, cried at the door, checked out the bookshelf.. but did not get back in bed. I tried going in and laying on the ground next to his bed but he just wanted to lay next to me.. then Dada came in and gave him a little talking to.. which included bribing him with his favorite Yogurt Melts.. and within 2 minutes, he was out cold.
So, I was a little worried how today at nap would go.. but I told him to stay in the bed, and go night night.. and dern if he did! This whole transition has gone pretty well :) Step 2.. get rid of the passy.. I just don't know if we're ready for that! :)

I am so impressed!! I feel like we are lightyears away from getting Trey out of the crib... even though he often tries to get himself out! :)
ReplyDelete