Monday, July 18, 2011

Will in Pics.. and Proudness..


1. Will -- when you look back on these in the future, it is Gran Gran's fault why you always look like a nerd.

2. Good old fashioned fun :) Slip 'n Slide.. which was promptly followed by "Mama, slide, 1-2-3!! GO!" My abs have hurt for days.. who knew..



3. This is the face you get when you tell him no.


4. This conversation LITERALLY happens at least twice a day when leaving the house:

Will: Will drive?
Me: No, who's car is this?
Will: Mama car.
Me: Who drives Mama's car?
Will: Mama.
Me: Who drives Will's car?
Will: WILL!
Me: Where is Will's seat?
Will: Right dere.

So, this is Will's car.. in which he always gets in and goes "Will car.. Will drive" and I ask him where he is going and he usually say's either Gran Gran House or Ba-Ba House. Then he tells me "bye bye". One day, he will be 16 and driving for real.. *sniff*

Now, for the proudness part..

Will knows what "peeing" is.. and likes to tell us when he pees! Tonight post-bath, Michael and I look over and he is peeing on the carpet (again).. You would think we would learn to get that diaper on super quick.. but nope. Promptly following his peeing on the carpet, he is screaming "I PEE! WILL PEE!" I ask him "Will, where do we go pee pee?" and he tells me, "potty." I asked him if he had more pee, and he says yes... So I bust a move to go get the potty and make a big deal about peeing in the potty to see if he would do it again.. Nope.. Apparently he likes to just pee on the carpet because he did it a second time.. But, then he did tell me that he didn't have any more pee.. lol

Good thing I got a Groupon for carpet cleaning..

No comments:

Post a Comment