3rd weekend in a row someone in the Fansler household was sick.. this time, it was my turn. My head feels like it is going to implode. I went to work today-- big mistake. There is nothing like having to blow your nose every 5 minutes, having a raspy voice, and coughing all the while trying to review the scientific method and characteristics of life.
blaaaah.
on a brighter note, my boogsieboo was the best eVeR tonight!! Michael had a hard day and didn't leave until 6.. which is just my luck on the days when I am DYING for him to get home. But, boogs curled up on the couch with me and watched Holly's World for like an hour. It was magnificent. THEN, he actually ate. Lately he has not wanted to eat much at all and just ends up snacking on crap throughout the day (yogurt, goldfish, cookies, etc.) But tonight he actually ate some meatballs and did sign language and said MORE so then I gave him some fruit and he demolished it.. then I said, "do you want some cheese?" and he said, "cheese please." So, he ate reallllly well. Then, I started to try and teach him to say "I LOVE YOU" because I can't wait for that.
Side note: he did the sweeeeeetest thing on Saturday. Grandma and Grandpa were in town and they were taking him to the park. They said, "go say bye bye to mommy" and he came over, gave me a hug, then I said, "can I have a kiss?" so he leaned in, gave me a kiss, and then started walking away waving! He's growing up so fast :(
But anyway, I'm sick. It sucks. Waaah.
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment