So, I've heard of being "overprotective" but I am beginning to think that I am "underprotective." For example, Will now sleeps with a "lovey" in his crib at night which is just a little square furry blanket thing, and it really tends to calm him down and he likes to cuddle it. Well.. he could suffocate. But, I really doubt he could, and besides.. he likes it.
And then, we have been going on walks lately since its been beautiful outside, and today it was a lot warmer than usual. I put will in a short sleeved onesie and no pants. It's hot.. he doesn't need pants. When we were almost home, I saw a little family getting ready for their walk in a little covered wagon. COVERED. Will wasn't really covered, but I did put a hat on him.. and the kicker was that they were lathering up with sunscreen..... did Will need sunscreen???? oops. I pray he doesn't get sunburnt from a 10 minute walk in MARCH. Hmm.. Oh well?
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

I think that your "underprotectiveness" just makes you a little more down-to-earth than most new moms. I find myself panicking about everything with Trey, and I wish I didn't. Will is going to appreciate that about you later in life! :)
ReplyDelete