Friday, March 12, 2010

6 Month Pictures


Thank God for Jumperoos


Partying like a rock star


Ew.. no make up.. but I love my little man!!


6 Months!

Couple of things I think Will got from me: loves to laugh, likes morning naps, likes the feeling of a soft blanket on his face (don't call me weird), enjoys watching Project Runway.. that's right.. I said it.. Project Runway.. I mean, he will watch any TV show, but he especially enjoys Project Runway.. I won't tell his first girlfriend that, promise.

Things he did not get from me: likes being held high in the air, or "tossed" in air.. oh heeeeckkk no..

Dude loves to jump though. His legs are so strong! If you hold him under his arm pits, he will support himself.. his balance is still developing, which is why he hasn't fully sat by himself yet. He is good for a few seconds, and then he face plants if we don't catch him (I missed once.. oops..) He's so fun though.. every day it's like his personality develops a little more.. He's awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment