Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love and Shenanigans

Will has been babbling so much lately, and we swear he is starting to say "Dada"... But, COME ON.. I carried you for almost 9 months, labored for 19 hrs, and breastfed you for gosh sakes... Can I get a MAMA first?! Argg...Shenaningans.

Now for the love.

I. Love. This. Kid. Recently, the things I love the most are:
  • Yes, I am using bullets because it's the teacher in me
  • How he ALWAYS falls asleep laying on his left side
  • That he will mimic me when I do a tarzan-esque "AH a Ah AH!"
  • His giggle.. I have loved his giggle since the first time I heard it, but now he does it all the time!
  • How he has started holding on to my shoulder when I pick him up
  • When I give him to someone else to hold, he looks at me almost like "mom???"
  • He babbles sometimes before settling to sleep.. I wish I could get in his brain for just one second!

"Babies are more trouble than you thought -- and more wonderful" - Charles Osgood

No comments:

Post a Comment