Friday, January 22, 2010

It's a Big Day!!



Will is getting his first tooth!! He hasn't been eating much - and by not much I mean less than half of what he normally would have eaten in a day - so my first thought was "oh crapper. I gave him my cold again and now he's got another ear infection." But, before calling the doc, I decided I should check this time to see if there was a tooth in there (now that I have been instructed by other friends with babes what to look for). And sure enough.. there it was.. a sharp thing popping out of his sweet little gums. Poor fella. When I went to put him down for a nap, he grabbed my hands and just wanted to naw on them.. it was sweet but I felt so bad for him..

But how cute is he going to be with one widdle toof in his mouf :) Yes, I speak mommy. You can see the tip top of the tooth right above my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment