Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bless the single mommies...

I don't know how single moms do it. Michael has been on a business trip since Tuesday morning, so I have been in charge from Monday night until now. Of course it has been Will's worst week in a while.. due to the tooth (I think), he has been waking up like every 2 hours at night. What in the "1 month old" is this crap?! So, getting up with him frequently at night, having to do everything in the morning for him, the dog, and myself, drop off and pick up at daycare, AND still go to work?! Needless to say, I do not want to be a single mom. It is too difficult! But luckily my mom has come by, the Halkuff's cooked dinner for me, and good ole Chick-fil-a and coffee kept me goin'. I think I deserve the weekend off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment