Monday, January 18, 2010

Ahhhh....

The sound of silence. We have stuck to our guns and just put Will down in his crib when it comes time for a nap and bedtime.. he is starting to be awake between an hour and a half to two hours before he loses his crap. He whines for a bit and then all of a sudden.... nothing. He is asleep. Now, if I had only done this two months ago, I'm sure he would be a pro by now :) He is still waking up around 3am to eat, but we'll fight one battle at a time. When he does wake up in the middle of the night at other times, he cries for a few minutes and then he is back to sleep. His naps are still short - but he wakes up in a pleasant mood, so apparently he is good with short naps :) All in all, I am very pleased with our "Ferberizing" method :)

No comments:

Post a Comment