Wednesday, December 23, 2009

That. Is. Gross.

Beside the word "baby" in the dictionary should be "not for the faint of heart." There are so many new gross things that I have experienced since having Will... for example: I hate the smell of formula, especially when it has gotten on his skin from spitting up. He always has lint between his toes and "caca" between his fingers (which he always has in his mouth, so that's icky). His green smelly poop is disgusting.. But recently, the amount of slobber that comes out of this child's mouth is INSANE. Michael was holding him and he has his hand in his mouth, and the slobber dripped from Will's hand onto Michael's arm. I'm sorry..but something about spit just grosses me out. Look close in this picture and you can see a line of slobber from Will's mouth to the blanket... this is an everyday occurrence. Ew.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Trey gets gross stuff in his neck rolls... and despite daily bathing, it continues to accumulate! Maybe it's a little boy thing?!

    ReplyDelete