Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's a Festivus Miracle!!

If you follow any of my posts, you know that Will is a short napper. I have come to terms with this and have just accepted it as what he does, and he seems fine with it. Well.... of course as soon as I get use to something, he changes. The boy took 3 SOLID hour and a half long naps yesterday - the last one he fell asleep IN THE CAR SEAT (what?! who's kid is this?! AND he didn't puke on the ride there or back!) and slept for almost 2 hours once we got home. Last night was kind of hairy with him waking up, but twice he woke up and put himself back to sleep.

I thought yesterday was a fluke, but so far this morning his nap has lasted an hour and a half. I seriously do not know what to do with myself.

One of the times yesterday I had the hairdryer running (which is a lifesaver in our house getting Will to sleep) and it happened to be on at the 45 minute mark - Will stirred, and went right back to sleep and continued to sleep after I turned it off. The other times, it wasn't on at all! It's a Festivus Miracle!!!

(oh and if you don't know what Festivus is, you need to watch some Seinfeld re-runs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment