Saturday, March 9, 2013

11 months!

At 11 months, Jackson can: - say "BA" for ball and "BA BA" for bottle - say "MA MA" sometimes! :) - point using 1 finger at something - make a noise and reach out for what he wants - try to blow you a kiss - pull himself to standing and will cruise - take steps if you're holding his hands - try and dance when playing with a toy that plays music - really use a first haircut.. - NOT sleeping through the night consistently... sigggghhhhh... He loves playing with brother and copying anything he does.. this may be trouble later on :) Sorry I haven't documented every little thing on this blog, Jackson.. mommy is a little busy.. but, I LOVE YA! and one day, I'll do a phone dump and put all the cute pictures and videos that I take of you online somewhere. I can't believe you're almost one. Where has this year gone?? Wahh.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment