Happy 7 Month bday, Jacksaroni! Your favorite food is Gerber Stage 1 Bananas.. you eat the whole container.. and then Daisy especially likes it because she licks the little bit remaining.. and any extra you got on your hands! You are really good at sitting alone now, and are really trying to get moving.. unfortunately, you usually just push yourself backwards. You're so cute when you scrunch up your nose and give a big smile to me, showing off all 5 of your teefers! And, boy, you are a talker! You are working on your B, Ah, D, and MMM sounds. You are not shy about letting people know when you want something and pitch a fit when you're playing with something (usually my phone) and it gets taken away. If you could start sleeping through the night, that would be awesome. I'm pretty sure I need to stop feeding you when you wake up, but I need a break from school before I try to sleep train you. I'm half asleep most mornings as it is-- I can't imagine trying to do it right now. It's only really bad when you wake up at 5 or earlier and babble because you're ready to get up and get the show going. Mommy needs her sleep, goobs. You dressed up as a lion for your first Halloween.. I had all intentions of dressing you and your brother up as Batman and Robin but Will hated the Batman costume and I couldn't find a baby Robin.. so, this was a last minute change in plans. You didn't mind.. besides, you were dressed up for all of 30 minutes and only went to the neighbor's homes before it was your bedtime at 6pm. Anyway, love you more and more every day! You're getting so big, so fast!! Slow down, sweet boy!
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment