Stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 1.5 oz (52%) -- weight is slowing down!
Length: 26 in (83%)
Head: 16 7/8 in (67%)
Eating Habits: He eats every 2.5-3hrs during the day, and once or twice at night.
Sleeping Habits: He is waking up most nights twice (around 10pm, and around 2pm) and
then again at 5:30 or so. Sometimes, he lets me sleep all the way until
around 4 and then goes back to sleep until 7. I like those nights :)
New Tricks: Can grab his toes and is working on the "MMM" sound.
Not So Fun: Still doesn't like the car unless someone is sitting back there with him keeping him company. He also cut his first tooth so he has been a little crabby lately.
What I Am Loving Most: I love going into his room when he wakes up from nap and he is laying on his belly.. he looks up, makes eye contact, and just smiles. It melts my heart.
What is funny to me is how similar him and his brother are.. their stats are very close (Will was a smidge taller, and Jackson is a hair heavier), and they both cut their first teeth at 4 months. Crazy!
Jackson started at Will's daycare on Friday because I had my first teacher workday.. first time back to work since March 31st.. 19 weeks at home.. it sucked to be back. However, Jackson did great. Will thought he heard him crying in the baby room and started pitching a fit because he wanted to go check on them. Mrs. Amy had to take him in there to show him it wasn't Jackson, and they let him visit for a little bit. So sweet to hear that. The only part that REALLY sucks about all this is I have to pump. I am really proud that I have made it this far breastfeeding and I tell everyone that now that I have done it both ways (bottle/breast), this way is MUCH easier once you get past the first two weeks. So, I want to keep doing it because it is easy when we are at home and in the middle of the night.. but I hate using my free time at work to pump, especially when I don't pump as much as he is eating during the day. We'll see how long it lasts. If worst comes to worst, he can have formula at school but I'll still nurse when he's at home. I have one more week of workdays and then the kids are back... waaaahhh... :( :( It was nice while it lasted..
"I never know how to end my blog posts." - me
"kbye." - michael
So, kbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment