Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to life.. back to reality..

Workdays are in full swing and so is the morning routine now trying to get 2 babies up and dressed and out the door.. Oy.  Jackson is adjusting well to being at daycare and Will is learning to like his new class.  He still says he misses his friends, but he is starting to make new ones.  Since he is a "big boy," they have 2 potties in his new class -- one that has a pink sign and the other blue.  I asked him which potty he used, and he pointed to the blue one... but not because it is for boys.  "That one [pink] makes a loud noise.. see.." and he preceeds to lift up the seat and let it fall while he covers his ears.  He showed me all around the room like where the centers were and where his cubby was, so I think he is enjoying the change.  Jackson is only eating 2 bottles while at school, which is great, because I haven't had to thaw stored milk in 2 days... I just realized how many times I have used the number 2 in this post.. ANYWAY..

Still not enjoying being at school, but I do have extra incentive to get my ish done every day and get out of there.. If I can pick Jackson up earlier than 4, then usually I have an unused bottle that I can use the next day.  I know that won't be possible every day, but it has been nice so far. 

OH, and I noticed that Jackson has another tooth coming in!  You go boy!  2 teeth!!  {there's that #2 again.. geez..}  And, he is super ticklish on his belly.  He just giiiiigggggles and giiiiiggggles.. it is adorable.  He also likes to reach his hand up to my mouth and have me pretend to eat it.  That keeps him occupied for a good 10 minutes :) Aw, I miss my baby! (sorry, I'm at work.. procrastinating.. and trying to pass time..sigh.. back to life.. back to reality..)

No comments:

Post a Comment