Well kids, I made it through the first week of summer with both boys. But, to be honest, Gran Gran helped out a lot.. so I didn't get a REAL full week with them.. Here is the run down on our summer fun so far, and I'll write it like Will would say it:
Monday: Mommy and Daddy came home from their trip to the beach and to see the drums and guitar (DMB). Aunt Jen and Nikola left to go back to Uncle Jon at their new house.
Tuesday: Gran Gran and Kelly took me to the library.. not the one with the bunny, but the other one. I got some books about Batman and Superman for Daddy to read with me. Then we went to Chick-Fil-A. I showed Gran Gran "the guy." He was wearing a blue shirt and makes bissicks for me and Daddy in the morning on the way to school. After my nap, Mommy and Jackson got in the pool with me. I kept my mouth closed so water wouldn't get in. I don't like getting water in my eyes.
Wednesday: I went to my first movie today. It was dark. It was about penguins and they were dancing and singing. I sat in Gran Gran's lap, but then I wanted to go back to Mommy's house. Jackson slept the whole time. He missed the songs. Check out my cool Spiderman mask I got too. Then, I got to have a sleep over at Gran Gran's house! We went swimming and I helped with her garden. I love having party beds at her house!
Thursday: Gran Gran and Kelly took me to pick blueberries. They taste gross, but I liked pulling them off the bushes. Then, we went back to mommy's house. She went with her friends to get her toes painted red. They're pretty.
Friday: Mommy took me to play with the Southwick boys. I don't usually get to play with boys, so it was fun to run around with swords and play pirates. We jumped on the trampoline, climbed the playset, and played in the sand table. They had trucks and tractors to ride. That was fun. Mommy needs to buy me one for my birthday. I had a lot of fun. :)
As you can tell, I am very blessed to live 5 minutes from my mom. It makes life so easy, especially since she is off for the summer too :) We have lots of fun things planned for next week too! Stay tuned!
Back to the Real World
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment