Thursday, June 14, 2012

2 month Check Up



Stats:  

Weight - 13lbs, 9oz (86%)
Length - 24.25in (90%)
Head - 16in (63%)

Eating Habits:  Every 2-3 hours during the day, and once at night (varies at what time).  My best guess is that it is between 3-4oz at a time.
Sleeping Habits:  He will stay awake for an hour and then get fussy.  He takes cat naps throughout the day, and sometimes will take a marathon nap in the morning and afternoon for 2 hours or so.  Goes down around 5-6 and will sleep until midnight or longer.. the other night, he went to sleep at 6 and I had to wake him up at 3:30.  I predict he will be sleeping through the night sooner than later.
New Tricks: Is starting to grab onto blankets and pull them towards his mouth.  Loves to suck on hands.. hopefully he doesn't find that thumb.. Loves to "talk" to you.

Not so fun: Car rides are not so fun.. they have to be planned perfectly so that he will be calm and possibly fall asleep.. otherwise, he screams until he puts himself to sleep, and then when you pull him out, he is SUPER sweaty.  Also, it is getting much harder to get him to sleep independently during the day.

What I am loving most about this stage:  He knows his momma :) and he doesn't poop as much.. whoo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "What I am loving most about this stage"- esp the poop!! HA!

    ReplyDelete