Will gives kisses! We take a small mirror and say "kiss the baby" and he leans down and goes "mmmmah".. so cute! Then, *sometimes* he will do it to the side of my face. It melts my heart!
Every time he takes a nap, I wave bye to him and he is laying there with his passy and waves back. Love it.
I registered Will at his new daycare this morning. It was a little sad because I have spent all summer with him and now it is almost over :( I know that he is going to have a rough transition too, because now he has separation anxiety and doesn't like to be left.. especially with new strangers. I plan to go in there with him for the first day and sit for a while with him, since I won't have classes yet. I think it is going to be a lot harder now that we have bonded more and that he has such a personality.. I don't want to think about it.. topic change :)
He has also tried a whole lotta new foods: nectarines, chicken, green beans, spaghetti, bread, french fries, cookies, pintos... anything you put in front of him, he'll cram in that cute little mouth.
This week I went and visited a 3rd grade classroom and immediately felt like it was right. I feel like that is a change I need to investigate.. so, we'll see :)
Basically 3 weeks until I go back to school.. waaaah... :( This has been a great summer and I look forward to many more with my boog!

No comments:
Post a Comment