It's me.. long time no see, I know, I know..
Well, to my defense.. I've been kind of busy (who am I kidding.. busy = lazy)
I just don't find the time any more to keep you abreast on the not so exciting life of Amy and Will! So, here is what's new..
*Will is getting SOOOO good at pulling himself up. He can pretty much use anything to get that tush in the air.. you have to watch him closely because in no time he is up on something. I made the mistake of not paying attention for one second and he had pulled a small (not uber heavy) end table on top of him.. Oops. Don't tell Daddy..
*He is learning that you can climb stairs.. oh gravy. I guess we need to install those baby gates soon.
*In the morning, he goes "BA BA BA BA BA" and makes a tribal chant for his bottle. Very cute!
*Says MA MA so much! Especially when he wants something, when he's stuck, or when I walk out of sight. Love it!
*Will "walk" if you're holding onto him. He hasn't quite mastered standing by himself yet, so I think we have some time before he starts walking on his own!!
*Drinks water from a sippy cup.. granted, most of the time he chokes himself, buttttt he is trying :)
*Is getting better at eating real food. This morning I have him some smushed nectarine and he looooved it.
*New tooth! We now have 7 in all :)
Courtesy of Will: %^%$
vbnnnvvvvvvbbbb'
He loves the computer. MK gotta go.. :)
Back to the Real World
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment